Nathan has been diagnosed with a microbacterial infectious lump on his neck (the size of a golf ball) which needs to be removed as soon as possible. A lump was also found in the left lung which probably will be diagnosed as the same thing--a microbacterial infection. After neck surgery, the doctors will do tests on the mass to see exactly what it is and how we can go from there in treatment of the nodule in the left lung (which is about the size of an almond).
The surgery has been scheduled at the Denver Children's Hospital on Thursday afternoon, April 8th, at 3:30pm. We would like to invite all of you that can and are able to fast with us during this time. Whatever you can do would be wonderful. We would also appreciate any and all prayers in Nathan's behalf up to, during, and post surgery.
Nathan will need to stay overnight in the hospital Thursday night, but if all goes well, we should be be headed home on Friday. Thank you so much for all of your support and help during this hard time. We know that the Lord is watching over us and that he is hearing our prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry you have to face this. As a mother you just want to kiss it and make it all better but you can't right now. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Your family is so adorable and very inspiring. Keep smiling. Kiss your children with a little more intensity and linger with their hugs a little longer. I know it is sooo scary! Keep us posted. If I can do ANYTHING at all please let me know. Kiss him for me, he may not know me but I sure love the little guy from afar!
We'll definitely be fasting and praying for that sweet boy. Keep us in the loop how it went.
I hope everything went smoothly with the surgery today and I'll be sure to include little Nathan in my prayers. What a shame that he has to go through this at his age (well, it doesn't sound fun at any age). He's such a cute little boy! You guys are such a strong and faithful family, the Lord will help you through everything. Take care!
Post a Comment