Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can It Possibly Be?

My Little Girl is Growing Right Up




I went to register Addie for Kindergarten on Monday and almost started bawling when the teachers stepped up to the microphone to introduce themselves. I can't believe my firstborn will start school this fall. Where did the time go?

And here, it's full day kindergarten, so that's gonna be a double whammy. Seems like every time I look at her, she's grown another foot. And she's turned into the prettiest little thing you ever did see.

I think she's all ready to head off to school. But I don't think I am ready for her to go.

Homeschool maybe?...

Umm. Not likely.

4 comments:

bethy said...

It's crazy that her and Lindsay will start Kindergarten the same year. I wish we lived closer so they could be buddies! She sure is pretty!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Homeschool...just the mention of it makes me want to cry. I'm not that sort o' woman!

Tiffany said...

I know, it is hard sending your first child off to Kindergarten. I definitely cried the first day. You will miss her alot, but I guess they have to grow up sometime! I hope Addie gets a good teacher. Gavin is starting kindergarten this year too, so I'll have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner....yep, I'm feeling super old!

marci said...

Hey Bec, I am so jealous! My girls are totally ready for kindergarten but due to their November birthday...they will have to WAIT! The good thing is they will be the oldest in their class. I miss you and wonder how Nathan is doing?? Call me! Marci