SOLD!!

We made a few improvements. When we moved in, there was wallpaper plastered everywhere. We ripped that off and repainted.
We spent many a night out here playing games, talking and enjoying our neighbor's company by the basketball hoop. Living in a condo was truly like glorified college days, except with the perk of being married. You still get together with friends all of the time, you see people coming and going every day, and your back yard is a million other people's backyards as well. Good times.
We welcomed our firstborn into this condo. Adelaide Gridley spent the first 2 years of her life here (although I'm sure she'll never remember it:)
we were so young back then!I have to say that we did sell this condo "For Sale by Owner" which ended up being great for us. And now we have some extra change in our pocketbook. That's not too shabby.
GOODBYE STONEBROOK CONDOS!! WE WILL MISS YOU! (Can't say that I'd ever want to move back in, though. Especially after living in a home!)
GOODBYE STONEBROOK CONDOS!! WE WILL MISS YOU! (Can't say that I'd ever want to move back in, though. Especially after living in a home!)
2 comments:
Yay! LeGrand and I heard it had sold, we were wondering. Congrats, that's a nice relief!
Good times were had in this condo. I lived here for a few days. I also remember the many times I'd come over to help decorate or hang up pictures. Oh, the memories.
Post a Comment