Saturday, January 30, 2010

Take a Look Folks--Here He Is


That's right. My Master. All graduated 'n stuff. How you hung on for an extra two years beyond your bachelors I'll never know. But you did it. And you deserve a big pat on the back. (A big increase in pay is what I'd like to see, too:)

So everyone, just imagine Ben with a graduating cap and gown on, with those cool sleeves and that fabulous pointy hat that hangs down the back. Actually wait, I have a mock photo, cuz you won't be seeing Ben walking down the school aisle in this getup any time soon.
He's just not into that kinda stuff.

Way to go, babe. I'm sure proud of ya.

3 comments:

marci said...

Congrats Ben...and Becca! My husband is in school 4 nights a week right now, ask me if I feel like a single mother...YES! I do! I miss you guys a ton! I need to call you Bec, we haven't chatted in far too long!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! THAT IS AWESOME...HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT! Now it's time to take a huge vacation....Hawaii...or....Cruise..you both deserve it!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Missing you today!!