Yes. I'm talking about these bad boys pictured above (well, not actually THESE, but you catch my drift).I went on down to Chipotle and asked them if I could buy their tortillas. They said "Sure!" and handed me a bag of 10 all sealed and ready to go. These tortillas are HUGE, too. You know, the ones you get when you order a burrito. I swear they are about 15 inches around.
You know what they charged me? One dollar and 15 cents (plus tax). As much as they charge for a bag of chips! I couldn't believe it.
I think I just scored the deal of the day. Now I'm off to make me a dang quesadilla.
1 comment:
Too funny, I thought that might have been an announcement for a second. Thats what our girls looked like right before they put them back in my tummy!
Post a Comment