Monday, March 02, 2009

It Was a Good Day

Mary had a baby girl at 1am

Joseph left the MTC to head to Mexico at 11am

Ben and I bought a house at 1pm

...And we get to find out who Jason picks to be his wife tonight on the Bachelor...

What more could you ask for in a day?

Tell me...what did you do today?

3 comments:

Gords said...

Nothing as eventful as you guys! Just had FHE and played a game "What movie does this line come from". Everyone had fun thinking of a movie and coming up with a line from it and trying to get people to guess what movie it was in. Those little kids sure know the lines of all those Disney movies. Its funny.

Amber Wray said...

Wow no stone unturned. How do you do it? and all while looking so darn cute with your cute little family! I'm glad things are good and you are keeping busy!

marci said...

OK Bec,
I know you have just moved for the 19 time in 18 months but come on... I waiting for a new post! DO it! I dare ya....