Monday, March 30, 2009

Seriously?

So I thought I could fly under the radar for a while here in my new ward but it didn't last too long. Ben and I have been without callings for 3 weeks and yesterday the executive secretary told me a member of the bishopric was needing to 'talk with me'. Oh no. I was hoping for something..shall we say...easy. Hymn book passer-outer; Relief Society door greeter. Or at least familiar...primary teacher; activities committee. Any of these would have been ultra FAB for me. But no. It was not meant to be. And now, I'm wondering where to even begin with this new calling, as I am crossing into territory that I have never terrained before.
Any guesses on what it could be?

8 comments:

Sara said...

Sunday school teacher???

Gords said...

The dreaded one for me, Gospel Doctrine teacher.

Rachel Hubbard said...

young womens or scouting...those are the only two things I can think of that maybe you've never done.

Rebecca said...

Well, Rachel's the closest. Can anyone hit it on the head?

marci said...

Im going to guess Young Women's President! What is it? Marci

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Young Women's presidency!

Unknown said...

Den leader? with a whole bunch of 9 year old versions of your twinados!

Tiffany said...

Relief Society presidency or Young Women's presidency?? Talk about leaving everyone hanging... :)