Monday, February 23, 2009

You Know You Live in Cheyenne, Wyoming...

...if your darling girl asks you this question while you are doing her hair in the morning:

"Mom, when I go outside, is the wind going to blow my hair all over?"

And my answer to that is:

"Yes, yes hunny, it will. Guess that's just something we girls are just gonna have to get used to because this wind is NEVER going to stop blowing."

But hey, there's at least one good thing about living in the wind zone: No inversion!

1 comment:

marci said...

Dear Bec,
Addie is so dang cute! I was talking to my girls just today about how we are going to drive to WY when the weather gets warm to see Addie and "the buddies". They can't wait! Me either! And the whole wind thing...thats a bummer, I seriously HATE my hair to blow! Go Addie, thats a girl!