There comes a special time in a mother's life when her children reach the beautiful age of 18 months. And I think you all know why.
But in case you don't, I'll give you a little hint. It rhymes with mursery (yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not a word).
And Sunday, February 8th, was officially the day that these preciousnesses got to enter those doors.
I must say, they did fabulously. No cries. No tantrums. Sheer pleasure and fun for the two of them.
And for mom and dad? Multiply that sheer fun and pleasure by a million!
Yeah, it was that good..
7 comments:
Congratulations on the move up for the little guys as well as getting to be active again in your ward. Yeah! I sure hope the Gridley's get to have a reunion sometime soon so I can see these guys in person. But at least you're doing a great job keeping up this blog so that's better than nothing.
Keep it up.
Gords
Holy happiness!! By the way, how do you tell them apart?
How wonderful, now you can actually get something out of church! Our Owen is 14 months at the moment, and so of course on most Sundays Mike and I are wondering why we even bother to go to church!
Ahhh....I can only imagine the break it must have been. But being a nursery leader, I can only imagine what was going through her head..."Ahhh...the twinados are now here...permanently!" j/k. I'm happy for you guys. I bet the buddies will LOVE being there!
Congrats!!! I don't know I think we could make up a definition for mursery. Enjoy your freedom!
YAY for Nathan and Ryan! And a big double YAY for Mom and Dad! Being a mom of twins...I truly understand the joy of that day! You have so earned it! It is fabulous! Marci
Hooray! I am so excited for you both. I just started thinking about the fact that we are going to have to wait again for that magical age to arrive. Ugh, oh well.
Post a Comment