(Enter Addie with a long sleeve dress on)
Addie: Mom, I'm cold.
me: Okay, hunny. That dress looks like it's pretty warm, but you can change if you want to and put on something warmer.
Addie: Okay.
(Exit Addie)
(Enter Addie again, 5 minutes later, with a short sleeve shirt on and a miniskirt)
Addie: That's better.
She makes me smile...
(These pictures were taken at the Cheyenne Botannical Gardens. It's such a pretty place this time of year!!)
2 comments:
Becca,
Dave and I cracked up at this blog post. You guys are awesome and we sure do miss you!!! Addie is adorable and so are the boys. Gotta love the craziness eh? I'm so impressed that you get up and run every morning. You go girl! You look great Mommy of 3!
Love ya, Heather
Becca,
She is sooooooo cute....I love the fact she came out w/a mini skirt on...that is soooooo funny. Hopefully, we can get together soon....
love, cori
Post a Comment