
Yup, I decided that Ryan's hair was getting a little too scraggly, so I took the clippers to his head last Friday and we ended up with this. Ben actually wanted me to leave his hair long because it was really easy to tell who was who (with one having short hair and the other long). In fact, he came home from work, swept up Ryan in his arms to look at his new 'do', and then turned to me and said, 'this is Ryan, right?'

Not too shabby, eh?

I'm pretty proud of the end result because this little guy's head was constantly moving! The job was not easy!

I tried SOOO hard to get these guys to look at the camera at the same time. To no avail, it did NOT work. I wanted to see if you thought they looked identical. I don't think so but I also spend LOTS of time with them and am able to see their different personalities shine through. The above picture is Ryan and Nathan is below.

And one of them both in the tub. Cute little buddies!
6 comments:
Um Bec- Their identical. There is not doubt about that!
Look at those handsome guys! - Great job on the haircut, I don't even dare attempt - :)
Love the new haircut. Great job! This reminds me that I need to cut Braxton's hair.
I'm gonna guess that Nathan is on the right and Ryan on the left in the bathtub picture...? I would ask if I could keep one of them but they are cuter together. I guess you can keep both.
ADORABLE. Nice sheering Reba.
Those boys have their dads forehead. And i don't think I'd ever be able to tell them apart.
Post a Comment