Thursday, September 04, 2008


WII Did It


So wii finally broke down and bought one. And the best part about it was, I surprised Ben throughout the whole process. He has been wanting one forever and I just kept thinking that wii didn't need one--wii really didn't need one. Becca, "I need a wii" he would say week after week. "Well, that's fine," I would say. Wii've got three in our house for you to choose from. (Let me know if you don't get this joke). I guess it's not always about what wii need, now is it?

Well..GOTCHA, babe! (He really didn't have any idea that I was pulling off a stunt as cool as this one). Aren't I a tricky, clever girl? Honestly, I didn't think I would give in to this one, but it was so fun to surprise my guy. Admittedly, he's as happy as a clam right now.

Well, I'm off to bowl. Anyone wanna join? I've got an extra wiimote for you!!

9 comments:

Amber Wray said...

Lucky-Kelly is dying for one. We are trying to decide if Santa did well enough this year to bring one.

Ben said...

I'm not sure how happy clams get but I'm pretty sure it's about as happy as an anteater. Becca, you have to admit that it is much more fun than all that filth on TV. Anyway I'm off to see the missionaries. Bye.

marci said...

I am so jealous! I want one badly! The bowling is one of my favorite. Have you made your wii me yet? I made one on my friends wii and it is hilarious! Its amazing how much you can make them resemble yourself! Well next time we visit, we will have to play. Later!

Sarah said...

Lars keeps suggesting that wii need one but wii don't even have a tv. So, if anyone has an extra one...

Kriss & Jenni said...

Hey Becca-
I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. I ran across your blog today and had to look. WOW!!! You made it a year!
I am excited you got a Wii. They are tons of fun. Sage and the twins love to play games. Kip and I play sometimes, although life is so busy we have to plan the time. Bowling is one of the best!!! Have fun with the Wii.

Jenni Lawrence

Rachel Hubbard said...

funny play on words my dear! The wii is the hot item, I'm just glad more people I know are getting them, so we don't have to buy one...he he. Congrats! Love ya!

Gina said...

Are clams really happy Reba? You are as adorable as ever. You're family is beautiful too. I was just asking Cori about you the other day. I'm so glad you have a blog too. Keep in touch Lil' Miss.

Maudie Jane said...

Girl, I love it, I just found your blogy blog. I know about the wanting and the asking week after week thing. Last year Kgordee wanted an iphone and finally I gave in after months of hearing it. About two months later I had my own. I know, no one needs an iphone, but almost a year later I don't know how I lived without it. Yes I know I am super lame loser, it’s cool I know already.

Anonymous said...

Did he get NCAA football? I want a rematch!