Keep Warm, Little Doggie...
Ok, so today Addie was carrying around a little stuffed animal doggie. She was saying that she needed a blankie for her doggie so that it wouldn't get cold. How sweet of her to think of her freezing cold puppy and a way to keep it warm. That's my girl.. Always thinking of others...
Anyway, the next thing I knew she had her puppy all wrapped up and cozy in a soft, little blankie. And when I looked closely, I could NOT believe what I saw.
Now it's not the same kind of blankie that you might think of when wanting to keep someone/something cozy, but I think it's an amazing contraption for a little pooch that needs some warmth. I have to say, I am quite proud of my little girl for thinking of this one...
Addie was worried about one side getting her dog all sticky, but she got over it when she realized that the 'sticky' wasn't going to come off and that this little blankie really was quite the perfect fit for her pooch. Plus, the 'stick', along with the beautiful side wings, actually keep the doggie in tight and secure. Little poochy definitely is not going anywhere!
Way to go, Addie. You gave mom and dad a really good laugh today. We love it when you do that... And here's to a long and cozy life for a little doggy that got all wrapped up today in a comfortable Kotex pad (with wings).
7 comments:
OK. I laughed out laud at this post. Reba, she is adorable....with wings.
Hey Rebecca,
It's Kate (Kinsel), I followed the link from facebook. I love this story! How inventive she is.
It's great to hear stories about your cute family.
That crackes me up. What a silly girl and every creative.
SOO Funny!! I got your blog from Facebook as well. You have an adorable family!
Addie gave me a good laugh. At first I thought it was toilet paper since that is what my kids use. How funny to see what kids come up with.
I see a nursing degree in her future!
What will she think of next? Brilliant- absolute genius!
Post a Comment