Despite having twins that can't walk yet, we have managed to do a few fun things this summer. I thought it would be fun to share some, so here's a starter: (I will now try to add a picture)
Ok, so here's my official first attempt (this year) at posting a blog. Please comment if you like it and want more. I just might keep this up.
8 comments:
yeah!!! VERY nice congrats on a post in 2 years, that's awesome. So question...why is the beginning all in wingbats font? I can't read it? Well, it looks like you had a lot of fun at the concert. we were terribly jelous over here in memphis! glad to see you had a good time. If you want any help on the comp. Call me after your kids go to bed, and I can help you with it!
Hey, it was great! We would love to read more about your cute little family! Once you get the hang of it, you find yourself taking pictures of things just so you can blog about it later! Good stuff! Jealous about the concert by the way! Glad you had fun!
What is this? Is this a new blog entry. After two long years of reading your blog each day. Finally the long anticipated update has come. I knew it would come ... I just knew it.
Whoa, I almost just hyperventilated from the realization that there has been a new post.
Bec,
Great job on the blog. Glad you had so much fun at the concert...
way to go! You have officially entered the blogging world. Wahoo!!!! Well that looks like a ton of fun and I too am jealous. Those are two of my favorite country singers. keep up the blogging and check us out at www.wrayfam.blogspot.com
Nice job Becca! I can't wait to hear more about your family. It's not fair that we have to be this far away but the pictures and stories sure keep friendships going!
Wow this is even better than the last post!
Post a Comment