Although this post is about a month late, I had to celebrate the fact that our precious Addie turned 3 years old on June 27th. We invited family over and celebrated with a homemade butterfly cake (yes, I am quite proud of myself seeing as how I'm not the most crafty person), ice cream, presents, and a pinata.
WE LOVE YOU, ADDIE, AND ARE SO GLAD YOU HAVE BEEN IN OUR LIVES FOR THESE 3 PRECIOUS YEARS!! (Next week, the twins turn one!!)
Becca- Your Addie is so cute. Actually your Addie reminds me of our Addie. The naturally curly hair. So way cute. Look at you super mom. A three year old and almost one year old twins. You put my efforts to shame!
Hey there bec- so I went in your account, and fixed this post. It looks like people are seeing it just fine! I hope things get worked out for you...darn these stupid computers, huh? Well, it turned out cute, and you are adorable. The peterson campout pictures are cute. You should blog those! Love you bec!
3 comments:
Oh Becca--
What a fun time you are having with your kiddies. I'm glad you are blogging, I've often thought, "We need to hear more from Becca."
Keep up the good work.
Love Jann
Becca- Your Addie is so cute. Actually your Addie reminds me of our Addie. The naturally curly hair. So way cute. Look at you super mom. A three year old and almost one year old twins. You put my efforts to shame!
Hey there bec- so I went in your account, and fixed this post. It looks like people are seeing it just fine! I hope things get worked out for you...darn these stupid computers, huh? Well, it turned out cute, and you are adorable. The peterson campout pictures are cute. You should blog those! Love you bec!
Post a Comment