Monday, March 13, 2006

so i barely even figured out how to enter a new post. i'm working on it. things like this are hard for those who aren't computer savvy. anyway, i think it's past my bedtime so i'm gonna go now. thanks for reading and i'll try to update often. love to all!

7 comments:

Rachel Hubbard said...

AFter all that time I was hoping for a profound entry, and yet, this is all that is still there, sitting ever so lonely on your blog... that you are tired, and will update often. How funny. Love ya, Rachel

Ben said...

For the past two years each day I have hoped for a new post on my favorite blog of all time. Perhaps my hope is in vain. But I will never allow my hope to die.

Ben said...

This blog still inspires me. I await anxiously for an update.

Ben said...

Still waiting! 06-25-2008

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. Not since the 1980 U.S. Hocky team have I been so inspired!

Ben said...

With your blog I thought if there were more comments it would generate more blogging. Usually it works the other way, with more blogging there is more comments. But i'll try my way. 7-10-2008

Ben said...

So far my way isn't working. 07-24-08