Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Pics are In!!

Thanks to my fabulous friend, Julia, who takes amazing pictures, my family's faces have been captured on disc for this year of their lives. I have to admit, the photographer was amazing. My children, however, were not. Ryan wouldn't smile for ANYTHING. Addie and Nathan definitely were the better behaved, which is only as good as a 4 and 2 year old can be. And we all know how much Ben loves him a good photo shoot. I guess I'm the only one who really wanted to do this thing. Huh. What's new!??! Anyway, enjoy and please do let me know what you think of these beauties. I'll be anticipatingly waiting!
Here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rgridley/Family2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCMvRlr3An8GqFQ#5380049348544869154

3 comments:

Kriss & Jenni said...

Becca-
The pictures of your family are so cute!!! Your kids are getting so big! I know the pain and stress you probably went through to get a photo and finally called it good. We are needing to attempt to try again soon!

marci said...

What an adorable and beautiful family you have! I loved every single one of them. My Heavens, what did she charge for that? We need to do it again soon. Oh and by the way...my kids never behave for picture day. I have to seriously bribe them now for the Kiddie Kandids once a year! Darling Bec....Love ya Marci

Sarah said...

They're adorable. I love that Ryan has on two different socks! So cute... And Addie does look like a little princess. She is so beautiful, just like her momma!