Sorry, haven't posted pix in a while. Couldn't find the cord to connect the camera to the computer. So without further ado, here are some memories that we've made over the past few months. Enjoy!
Ryan and Nathan exploring how the dishwasher works (and pulling out the bottom rack while they are at it!)

Taking after big sis--eating butter right from the TUB itself!

Group hug

Somehow Nathan missed the memo of not painting on himself!

Nathan 1 1/2 years old

Nathan and Ryan

Addie doing what she does best lately--3 1/2 years old

Ryan climbing in a closet with Nathan following closely behind

Look what my cute little guys did? Shoved a whole bunch of clothes in the TOILET!!

The latest craze--putting on Addie's shoes. Good thing there's one for each!

Ryan with Addie's boots on.

Ring around the rosie

Our latest snowstorm. We were without water, power and phone for a full 11 hours! This is in our front yard. Ben had to shovel for about 2 hours just so we could get our car out of the garage!
4 comments:
Your pictures are all so cute.
they made me laugh...it's crazy how much the twinados have grown since I've seen them in Jan.! They look so BIG!! I think there might be a break through coming for me...they are starting to look a little different to me. Although it would still take a while to remember what differences belongs to who...good times!
Oh Bec, Those kiddos are the cutest! And oh my are my twins ever so poopy and act just like that pouty picture of princess Addie! I feel your pain except that mine is x2! I have a pretty mean little one too, Ellie's favorite thing is biting, pouting, pinching, scratching, saying no to mommy, and being a total brat! I can say it cuz I am her mom! Anyway, hopefully I can cure her before we come to Cheyenne! All I can say about the snow is its about time! HA HA!! Ok now that mean person is gone...I also wanted to say YAY Becca for FINALLY getting a cell phone! Tell me the number! Love ya Marci
P.S. Did Kim Olson call you? She was asking about your house here in UT.
Seriously, you are so lucky! Well blessed that is.
How cute! What an adventure you are having. Good thing you are documenting it.
Post a Comment