All dressed up with SOMEPLACE to go...Primary! This was Addie before church and on her way to her first day of Sunbeams. Boy howdy, was she excited to get the heck out of nursery (can you blame her?) 'Aint she just the cutest thing?!
Hey Becca, Can you believe our girls are SO big! In our ward we have 3 sunbeam classes each with 7-8 kids. Amazing! Read my blog for an update, my poor sweet Ellie. Also I emailed you back a while ago but I havent heard back from ya and im getting ready to make plans for Celine! Love ya Marci
2 comments:
It's crazy how they sure do look all grown up on their first day of Sunbeams! At least you're free of nursery, for a few weeks anyway! Miss you guys!!
Hey Becca,
Can you believe our girls are SO big! In our ward we have 3 sunbeam classes each with 7-8 kids. Amazing! Read my blog for an update, my poor sweet Ellie. Also I emailed you back a while ago but I havent heard back from ya and im getting ready to make plans for Celine! Love ya Marci
Post a Comment