The Gridley Times
Nice! Why didn't they have toys like THAT when I was a kid! I'd be on there jumping all the time too. You can't fall out and bust your head open.
What fun! What is the age groups for that thing? Is that only for small kids? or can older ones play on it too?
I LOVE IT! IS IT EASY TO SETUP AND TAKE DOWN? MY BOYS NEED SOMETHING JUST LIKE THAT TO KEEP THEM FROM JUMPING ON THEIR BEDS.... :)
Reba, that is the cutest thing ever. How boring would life be if our kids had no energy? P.S- I love the wallpaper.
Looks like tons of fun and free entertainments! What a great toy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice! Why didn't they have toys like THAT when I was a kid! I'd be on there jumping all the time too. You can't fall out and bust your head open.
What fun! What is the age groups for that thing? Is that only for small kids? or can older ones play on it too?
I LOVE IT! IS IT EASY TO SETUP AND TAKE DOWN? MY BOYS NEED SOMETHING JUST LIKE THAT TO KEEP THEM FROM JUMPING ON THEIR BEDS.... :)
Reba, that is the cutest thing ever. How boring would life be if our kids had no energy? P.S- I love the wallpaper.
Looks like tons of fun and free entertainments! What a great toy!
Post a Comment