Am I a bad mother for catching my child with a mouth full of butter and letting her continue to eat to her heart's content? (With only a little bit of, 'Oh, Addie, that really is nasty. You shouldn't do that.')
Where did she learn this anyway? It's not like I sat down with a tub of butter one day and said, "Addie, watch this. This is the best! Mommy loves to eat butter straight from the tub. C'mon, give it a try!"
No, in fact, I'm quite the opposite (just ask Ben). If there is anything light, diet, fat free, low calorie, half fat, or aspartame-y, I'm all over it.
So wherever she picked up this habit, I'm gonna let her keep it. For she is just a twig anyway. She needs to get a little meat on dem bones.
If she is 16, obese, and continuing to eat tubs-full of butter, then I will probably do something to stop her. But until then--eat your heart out, Addie. Eat your heart out.
7 comments:
OK, that is discusting! But its true, she is a skinny little thing. Both my girls are 1-2 lbs bigger and she is 6 months older. I dont know where kids learn to eat butter but I know that my girls lick it off their rolls and then ask for more. Ick! Love ya Marci
I think I'm gonna throw up.
Okay, that is GROSS! :) Funny, I can't believe she was just eating and eating the butter. Yuck.
Becca- Don't feel bad. I let my kids do this as well. All my kids are little and butter is one of Jayden's favorites. YUMMY!!!
Rebecca- for reals. STOP that discusting liking. I seriously got a queezy stomach looking at these pictures. Oh gross. I can't believe you posted such a nasty thing. :) (shivers are running down my spine)
Sorry Becca. That made me gag a little. Good for Adi though!
You ALL ARE FULL OF IT! Lets face it we all take a big bite out of a stick of butter when no one is looking, its human nature. sometimes I melt the butter and mix it with chocolate syrup.
Post a Comment