Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Kate







Born 1-26-11
11:42 pm
7 lbs 11 oz
20 inches long

We love her to pieces!!!

7 comments:

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

She looks just like a Gridley. She's beautiful and you look so happy Rebecca. I hope nursing one baby with three kids is easier than nursing two babies with one kid.
I hope you are doing well. We miss you!

Gords said...

Congratulations! Glad that she's here safely and you guys are doing well. What a great looking family.

Tiffany said...

She's so beautiful, congratulations! The perfect addition to your cute family! Hope all is going well and that you aren't too sleep deprived. :)

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I had no idea you had a blog. I've got some catching up to do! Congrats on the new baby! Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

congratz dear..wow, it's amazing...your children are so cute expecially the girl, princess addie :)

genuine_pills said...

you remind me of a friend who died a happy man. he was alcoholic for years due to his Erectile Dysfunction but luckily it gets better with meds. but he just died of liver damage.

SKG said...

Ur kids are really wonderful and the picture of ur family in the hospital is a really endearing one..Getting out of a serious relationship has been hard enough for me what with questioning myself if I can find happiness again..But looking at my friends and their families and now ur own family picture makes me have faith. Thank you. Smile on