What do you think?
Morgan, Danielle, Lily
Tate, Brylee, Brynn, Breea
Jane, Lucy, Inez, Sophia
Mia
Chloe, Grace, Faith, Hope
Vivien, Franchesca, Dasha, Katya
Olivia
Talia
Isabella, Camryn, Camarie, Mia, Brynn,Brynley,Kaylee, Kylee, Jocelyn
Charlotte nickname Charly
Lucy, Julia
Ainsley or Ashlyn
morgan
Tayler, brianne, ashlynn, kaylynn, kayla. Mckenna, Aubrey, Alina
Well, at least I've got a good list to take with me to the hospital anyway. I don't think this baby will have a name until the Birth Certificate people MAKE us come up with one:)
5 comments:
Well, I'd have to agree that is how Kris and I do it. We can't decide until we are leaving the hospital, and don't want to do it ourselves after leaving, so we have the time in the hospital to decide. Good luck, there are some cute names on that list.
I love them allllll....:) I've always loved Morgan, but I think that Charlotte...nickname Charly is cute....Good Luck!!
Oh PLEASE none of the names like Brylee, Brynn or other made-up names. Imagine the child will become a distinguished professor or professional of some sort and actually want to sound dignified (like Lucy, Julia, Olivia, Vivian, Jane..) rather than someone working part-time at the local Taco Bell. Charlotte sounds good, but the nickname Charly says, "We really wanted a boy!"
Brinlee is a cute spelling of a name you had on your list. But my favorite for your little one is Ainsley, Ashlyn, or Talia. Can't wait to meet this new little one! Miss you my friend.
coach outlet store.
.Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.Thanks for wathching power balance.
Post a Comment