OK, I'll guess. Ryan (I'm pretty sure) is in the white shirt in you family picture. His smile seems the same in this picture. So I believe that Ryan - left, Nato - Right.
Oh boy. I just looked back at your family pictures and saw that you said Nathan was wearing white. So I need to change my guess. The smile is the same so now I think Nato - left, Ryan - right. (Either way I get it correct since I answered twice....right?)
8 comments:
Ryan on the left. Nathan on the right.
Nathan on the left, blue.
Ryan on the right, green.
OK, I'll guess. Ryan (I'm pretty sure) is in the white shirt in you family picture. His smile seems the same in this picture. So I believe that Ryan - left, Nato - Right.
Oh boy. I just looked back at your family pictures and saw that you said Nathan was wearing white. So I need to change my guess. The smile is the same so now I think Nato - left, Ryan - right. (Either way I get it correct since I answered twice....right?)
Nathan in blue, Ryan in green. I did this without looking at anyone else's comments too. I didn't want to be swayed.
My guess would have to be Ryan on the Left and Nathan on the Right.
I'm thinking Nathan in blue, Ryan in green, but the boys have probably pulled a fast one and changed smiles on us!
are they twin?? so cute and handsome
Post a Comment