Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For All of You Who Have Been Dying to Know..

Here's me sporting my new do, snuggling up next to Santa, (cuz I've been a good girl, right?) who made a special appearance at our house Saturday night.

Whatcha think? (about the new do. Not about me being a good girl.)

5 comments:

marci said...

I already KNOW you are a good girl! A really good girl! And the new do is darling! Right after Christmas, im going dark again! Love you and the Christmas card was adorable!

KrIStiN said...

ok..my opinion is..u have really white teeth!! :) I'm jealous! Love your hair too..u know that already cuz I told u!! :0) U must have been really good, cuz you got food storage for Christmas!! hahaha..jk...Ben will pull through with a cool gift!

Anonymous said...

I thought your hair was shorter...I love it!

Kriss & Jenni said...

Super cute hair!!! I love it!!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

I'm probably not the first to say it but it makes you look younger. You are gorgeous as usual.