Friday, November 13, 2009

Drumroll please...

Okay, so you didn't have to think too hard about what my 'wild hair' actually went out and did. You're right. I cut it. 6 inches to be exact. And wow, talk about feeling NAKED!
I have always wondered how men feel having the back of their neck completely bare. Ben tells me to think of it as complete freedom. Well, I never knew what I was missing out on, but it is neck freedom to be sure!! How did I ever survive before now with constraint all along the back of my neck? Man, it was a hard life then.
Seriously, though, I was thinking back and realizing that I haven't had short hair since elementary school. It's been about 20 years. Who can even remember things 20 years ago? I mean, really!
So I know you're all in suspense as to what I might look like (seeing as how my camera has taken on its own attitude and decided not to work) so I found pictures that might give you an idea. Click here or here or here. I know these aren't great photos. I mean, who are these girls, anyway? So just think BETTER, BOLDER, and CHIC-ER. And there you have it. That's me!!

4 comments:

marci said...

Oh I am so excited to see it! Ben, buy her a new camera!! Maybe you can take a picture of it with your cell phone and text it to me! You know I will love it! What did your kids think?

Anonymous said...

Becca!! Get a new camera...I want to see your hair....Maybe I will come suprise you in Cheyenne w/my 3 crazy kiddos and take a picture for you...lol!!

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics,.....Please?

Tiffany said...

I'm sure your new haircut is totally cute! You always look good no matter what, Becca!