Thursday, November 06, 2008

Props to Waldo


I blog these photos,
not because we had a spectacular Halloween (I was out of town and the kids didn't even get to go trick-or-treating), but because Ben spent 3+ hours making his Waldo shirt (red ducktape) and hat (well, the pom pom on the hat) for our ward Halloween party.


Ben thought that his costume was AWESOME because all of the youth came up to him that night and yelled out, 'I found you, Waldo!' He worked hard for such recognition, and for this reason alone, he should be proud that his efforts paid off:)



Don't we look like a hodge-podge of characters? A 50's dancing queen, a dalmation, Waldo, and Thing 1 and Thing 2 (minus the blue hair). Maybe next year I'll come up with something a little more creative. Any ideas?

6 comments:

Jeff and Risae Carlson said...

It's going to take me quite a while to stop laughing Ben! Good Job!

Ben said...

Next year i'm going to be the hamburgler.

Gina said...

One year Gina Fillmore and covered boxes in white butcher paper and were a pair of dice. Very easy. With 5 people maybe you could go as yahtzee?

Tiffany said...

Here's a cute idea for you: I have another friend who has twins (hers are around 18 months old I think), and she dressed them up as Superman and Clark Kent this year!

marci said...

Hey Becc, where were you? I had no idea you went out of town! My girls ran us all around the neighborhood collecting as much candy as they could, too funny that one year they have no clue and the very next year it totally clicks! Well they will be 3 in four days...amazing! This year I am definately planning to use the "Santa" card! Marci

Anonymous said...

I love the waldo costume and all your costumes.......yes, we have to get our kids together.....Talk to you soon!